Thursday, November 5, 2009

thank goodness for sleep.
had some headache of royal
standards last night, through the whole of tuition,
and i was tuitioning MATHS so
i had zero concentration. but i managed to pull
through and after sleeping,
today was okay.
all because of that stupid CIP
yesterday. we had to do beach-cleaning
at East Coast Park, which we had
to take a long walk to... and it rained on us
halfway. There weren't enough shelters
and we didn't bring umbrellas, so inevitably
we got drenched from head to toe. I have
a picture of the girls being wet, but I am
too lazy to upload. I did many many stupid
things on that day:
1. Not ponning school in the first place
2. Wearing fbt instead of DHS shorts
3. Not changing into PE
4. Not bringing my under-used umbrella
And some I can't remember. After that,
all the girls' blouses became translucent
and congrats to me; I wish I were in a girls'
school. After that we picked rubbish
and I couldn't take off my heavy wet cumbersome
skirt. D: It was really hot
under those damp clothes and strong sun,
so advice to all: don't dry your clothes on you.
I couldn't care less how unglam I looked but
I was aware of a great neon sign on
my head saying "LOOK HERE
FOR A LAUGH". it was really terrible... ah.
so when I went home I took a bath
and napped...which is about
when the headache arose.
anyways. today was kind of free and easy,
we went to watch Coraline as a level. the
movie itself was really really good! The cinema was
alive with screaming...yeah some parts
were kind of scary but I didn't scream or
anything; most of the scenes were expected
and what more i had previously skimmed the book.
the ending was slightly different though, but i
sincerely recommend this movie. Also,
the 3D was positively stunning,
much improved from the primitive
blue-red glasses. However, you will have
to support the glasses over your own
pair of spectacles if you wear them, or
else contacts would be a much
more comfortable option. I had to adjust and hold
the 3D glasses for the whole of the movie, haha.
just took a facebook quiz...and my personality
type is "a bit of a loner". SO TRUE!
i think this was the most accurate test result
ever, except for the fact that "people think
i'm a playgirl". uhm i don't think so lah,
i don't have that sort of attraction with guys.
but i am everything else in that
quiz. hehe.
so go read it and find out another
slice of who i am. have piano
today and i didn't practise a drop L:
pray for me.
will now reply my dearest taggers!
thank you thank you thank you for
tagging, please tag as you go! and
leave a link from time to time so i can
double-check if my link to you is the right one :D
hey isabel! hope with all our hearts i can
go dance trials this saturday.
*and to all concerned, my ankle is past fine,
thanks loads for all the support*
yo DJ! aha, it's "sadist" but anyway...wrong
use of language? sorry. heh.
and i'm not really sure if it's a c****m that
i found lor! it's just a...tube thingy that
looked like it but i was
so freaked out that i just threw it in
the bag so i may be wrong!
but really you can find them in the weirdest
places...like once i found a wrapper that
said Durex in my primary school carpark.
i mean choose a better place to do it,
a CARPARK?! that escapes me.
what is wrong with kissing in the rain
quite romantic what and anyway how come you're
so adamant it will suck you kiss before uh? =.="
hello yunxuan thank you for the tag!
wahaha, yeah i like the post about indoor
too anni, it's colourful for once. and i really enjoy
blogging because i get to put some
entertainment into people's lives...so i really
try to post as quirkily as possible (:
hey don't worry about indoor peoples, if he's in
a good mood then everything will be fine,
and really conductors are just nice people
underneath. ok. maybe very deeeeeeeeep down.
and then practise makes perfect so having
more time to practise results in a more perfect playing!

friendship binds in friendship time
like how one day can last forever
friendship breaks, a slip is all it takes
to lose decades-old trust
of being together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home