Tuesday, January 12, 2010

okay. so it is my birthday!
appreciating fourteen-ness with a whole
lotta well wishes than any of my other birthdays,
especially from friends.
like to take this opportunity (i know this is so cliche)
to thank all my friends who seriously spruce up my life
with good and bad! thanks for all the million facebook thingies.
i have yet to reply and/or update my facebook
as my computer is (known) not to co-operate.
irritating? yes, the hell out of anyone who uses it.
for my fifteenth, anyone want to sponsor a VAIO?
under familial pressure i opened my presents
that i was supposed to keep till saturday after my DHS cum BFFs
birthday celebration. oh and combined birthday on the tenth was phenomenal.
has the best fun ever and got a pair of BEACH SHORTS.
I LOVE YOU NIYA.
and they are in turqoise how cool is that.
tight though.......... but can wear lah.
we bowled. i desperately wanted to cycle but ended up
making up for it by camwhoring and DDRing.
diane has terrible photography skills.
and such... INTERESTING. poses.
really, she is a style of her own.
will forget about posting photos, they take forever.
oh, part of the cycling thing was to get a wee bit
tanner. so anyone want to go? hopefully it's
a bunch of chicks so we can all wear halters (like what i did)
and ride with our backs to the sun. :):):)
***
have a cake from raffles hotel for breakfast tomorrow ^^
should be nice! oh and thanks thanks thanks to all my gift-givers,
cheche nine and cheche deline still owe me WAHAHAH. hopefully
i'll get my netball/ volleyball? and more hopefully,
learn to use it.
i realised i have this habit of rapidly thinking out my whole
post/essay/zuo wen then when i get to the middle i forget everything.
SIGH. about that, rethinking my huiguguoquzhanwangweinian. HAIZZ.
got the shock of my life this morning when i walked into the classroom
and vivian, isabelle, zixin and some other people i guess? shouted
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RORY"
very sweet! got a wake up call. (:
and got like a gajillion smses this morning too.
DJ wakes up at unearthly hours.
had a lot of fun.
managed to siam maths.
printer almost died on me T_T
RS looks fun, damn i haven't thought of what i want to do.
DIEDIEDIE.
okay. must mug chinese. early in the year and already
under much stress.
but must remember not to give out negative energy, to
quote our dearest conductor mr ng.
who shares my birthday.
ah.
another reason to remember 12jaunuary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home