Sunday, February 7, 2010

i got a very sweet sms today,
courtesy of amanda darling.
(i DO feel english. on set of history and colonization.)

10 ways to know you love someone:
(here i slide open my phone to
be greeted by my uber-cute wallpaper. ^^)
(for the sake of me being a girl
i shall refer to my non-existent significant other
as a he.)
1: you think of him late at night and still think of him when you go to bed
2: you walk really slow when you talk to him
3: you don't feel okay when he's far away
4: you smile when you hear his voice
6: he's everything you wished for
7: you smile everytime you look at him
8: there's a person in your mind while you've been reading this
9: you're so busy thinking about him you didn't notice no.5 is missing
10: you're checking if that's true and are silently laughing to yourself
(: (: (:
(followed by the chain mail warnings etc. etc.)

how cute is that. food for the hopelessly romantic me.
anywaaaaaay. history kills me espcially when it's
your first graded assignment and you're clueless.
will blog more when i feel like.
I <3 FAIR WEATHER FRIENDS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home